- ColdFusion — Incorrect Response Header
- Visual Studio error on build: The function “CurrentUICulture” on type “System.Globalization.CultureInfo” has not been enabled for execution
- FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version ‘v2.0.50727’ of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
- After upgrading to JNBridgePro 7.3, program throws an IndexOutOfRangeException
- License file locations in Java-to-.NET projects
- Downloading Visual C++ redistributables from Microsoft
JMS Adapter for .NET
- Configuring the JNBridge JMS adapter for .NET to use the TCP transport
- How to send arguments to the JVM when using the JNBridge JMS adapters for .NET and BizTalk Server
- On 64-bit Vista, version 1.1 of the .NET adapter fails with “An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used::8085:1” during design-time.
- Opening the “Add Adapter Service Reference…” in Visual Studio on Vista results in error “error loading the binding, JNBridge.JMSAdapter.JMSAdapterBinding…Exception thrown by target of an invocation”
- Using x64 .NET JMS Adapter on 64-bit machine errors with “Unrecognized element”