When generating proxies, registration dialog is briefly visible, then proxy generator immediately terminates
When I start JNBProxyGUI, I get the registration dialog. When I click OK, the main window appears for a fraction of a second, then disappears without a trace. No entries are written to the error.log file. What's going on?
It looks like you need a new license.
JNBridgePro must be licensed on each machine where the file jnbshare.dll is installed. When you first install jnbshare.dll, either by running the installer or simply copying it, you get a free trial period of 30 days. At any time either before or after the expiration of the trial period, you need to obtain a new license key from us to keep jnbshare.dll running past the first 30 days.
To get a new license, you need to:
- Obtain the registration key on the machine in question by running either the GUI version of JNBProxy or the RegistrationTool.
- If running JNBProxy, choose Help > Register JNBridgePro…. A registration window will be displayed.
- If you are registering a machine for deployment, run the RegistrationTool registrationTool.exe to display the registration key.
- Copy the registration key and e-mail it to email@example.com. After sending the registration key to JNBridge, you may dismiss the registration window by clicking on the OK button.
- Receive and install an activation key from JNBridge. To register and license your copy, launch either the GUI version of JNBProxy or RegistrationTool and bring up the registration window.
- Copy the entire activation key into the activation key text box and click on the Register button. If registration is successful, you should receive confirmation that the activation key was valid. You may now dismiss the registration window by clicking on the OK button.
Please note that registration and activation keys are associated with a specific machine, and cannot be transferred to another machine. Also note that an activation key is associated with the registration key sent with the license request and cannot be used with a different registration key. To transfer a license to a different machine, please contact JNBridge for a new activation key.
JNBridge will issue the following license key types under the following scenarios:
- Permanent keys once your licenses are bought and paid for.
- Temporary keys until an invoice is paid.
- Temporary keys if you need your evaluation period extended, and at our discretion.