Released: Version 2.1 of JMS Adapters for BizTalk and for .NET
We’ve just released version 2.1 of the JMS Adapter for BizTalk Server and the JMS Adapter for .NET.
Version 2.1 of the JMS Adapter for BizTalk Server adds:
- Fault-tolerant connections for JMS Server shutdown scenarios. This feature provides the ability to configure specific behaviors for send and receive locations when the JMS server is explicitly brought down. Locations can be configured to either disable or periodically attempt to reconnect to the JMS server.
- Support for ISO 8859-15 encoding. Used almost exclusively in Europe, ISO 8895-15 is a single byte encoding that includes the Euro currency character.
- Ability to add a unique identifier to a receive location. This allows multiple receive locations to access the same JMS queue or topic providing a mechanism to support concurrent message consumption using JMS message selectors.
- New configuration documents for SonicMQ and GlassFish/OpenMQ.
- Improved logging and error reporting.
Version 2.1 of the JMS Adapter for .NET adds:
- Support for .NET 4.0.
- Support for version 2.0 of Microsoft’s WCF Line-of-Business adapter framework providing support for Visual Studio 2010.
- Support for Microsoft’s Azure AppFabric API, allowing .NET client endpoints running in the cloud to consume and produce JMS messages from JMS servers on the ground.
- Extended configuration and tuning documentation.
Both adapters are now:
- Built on top of JNBridgePro 5.1, which adds support for .NET Framework 4 and Visual Studio 2010.