Why We Collect Data
We collect data for various reasons, such as:
- To provide you with software and related services. We collect data that identifies you and your company, which is necessary to provide you with the software and services you have requested. You explicitly provide us with that data, whether in a form on our website, an email, in purchase orders, or other communication methods.
- To provide you with technical support. We may need to ask you for data to process your support request, to access your account and to gather sufficient information to diagnose the issue. The technical information may contain personal data. You hereby expressly consent the collection and storage of this data.
- To communicate with you, informing you about your account, software releases, new products, and other types of updates.
- To promote and market our products. We may use third-party service providers to assist us with our email marketing, including newsletters and promotional emails.
- For billing and payment purposes.
We will never sell your data to third parties.
What Data We Collect
We collect basic information when you engage with us; through online chat, email, web forms, over the phone, or in person at events and trade shows. This may include name, company name, email address, IP address, and other contact information.
When you download a JNBridge software product, we collect information to create your evaluation profile. This information includes name, company name, email address, IP address, and may include job title and phone number.
When you purchase a JNBridge software product, we collect information to process your payment and create your customer account. This information includes name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and company name.
JNBridge uses a third-party credit card processing firm, we only see and retain the last four digits of the card number to report it on your paid receipts.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We create a JNBridge cookie to analyze and track marketing campaign information, for example if you click on a Google Ad Words link or other third-party campaigns. This cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information.
We use PureChat to support online chat services. We collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us in a chat session, that information is stored on PureChat.
We use Vimeo to embed videos on our site.
We use AddThis functionality so that you can share items of interest via third-party Social Media Sharing links. JNBridge has no control over the privacy practices of these social media sites, you should refer to their privacy policies to learn about their privacy practices.
Our technologies currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browser.
Storing and Processing Data
We store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless allowed or required by law to store your data for a different period. Your data may be sent to or stored in another country, such as the United States, with less rigorous privacy protections than your country.
While we maintain industry appropriate security and data protection methods, no electronic storage or communication is completely secure. You should be aware of the risks inherent in digital data usage. In the event of a breach of your data, we may notify you using whatever means available to us, including email , telephone, or post.
We must share your personal data with some third parties in order to do business and fulfill your needs. Here’s a complete list of the third-party services we are using:
- WPEngine hosts this website
- PureChat for the chat box on this website
- AppRiver for hosted Exchange
- Vertical Response and MailChimp for email newsletters
- Authorize.Net for credit card processing
Additionally, JNBridge may be acquired or control of the company may change. In this case, the new controlling company may have access to your data.
Finally, JNBridge may share your personal data without your consent if required by law enforcement, court order, the legal process generally, or in connection with our own legal rights. We may also ask your consent to share your information for any other purpose.
Controlling Your Information, Contacting Us
If you have questions about our privacy practices or would like to make a request regarding your data, email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some examples of requests you may make include:
- Deletion of your data, also known as a right to be forgotten request,
- Modification and updates to your data,
- An objection to our processing of your data.
- Opting out of newsletters or promotional emails, which can often be done on the email itself.
However, if you are a software license holder, we need to maintain basic contact information.
We take your privacy complaints seriously, but you may also have the right to complain to a regulatory body over our privacy practices.