Run the installer. Both 32 and 64-bit components will be installed depending on the platform.
Activate the license
- Launch the JMS Adapter registration tool.
- Click on the Online License Activation tab.
- Copy the activation key from the email we sent you, paste it into the activation key slot, click on the Activate License button.
Launch the BizTalk Administration Console
- Add the adapter to BizTalk
- Configure the adapter Receive and Send Transport Handlers using the configuration guides for either ActiveMQ, GlassFish, JBoss, Oracle AQ, SonicMQ, Tibco EMS, WebLogic or WebSphere.
- Add the adapter property schema assembly to your BizTalk Application.
Test the Adapter
Create send and receive ports to connect to the JMS server and transmit or consume messages from a JMS destination. If you’re able to publish messages to a queue or topic using another application, then use a receive port configured for the JMS destination and a send port configured for the File adapter to consume a message and route it to a directory. Alternatively, you can build a round trip test using the File and JMS adapters to transmit a file from a directory to a JMS destination, then receive the same message back and route it to another directory.
The Users’ Guide explains how to install, configure, license and use the adapter.
The Release Notes contain the latest information about system requirements, recent changes, and known issues.
Guides for JMS Servers how to set up and configure the adapter with the leading web application servers, including ActiveMQ, Glassfish, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
All of these documents are included in your installation.