The JNBridge JMS Adapter for .NET enables you to access JMS services from a wide variety of .NET applications. Its features include:
- Works with any vendor’s JMS server.
- Leaves your JMS server untouched.
- Expects no programming knowledge of JMS.
- Explore available JMS queues and topics with the design tool integrated into Visual Studio.
- Send and receive messages.
- Support for multiple types of receive, including:
Blocking receive with timeout
.NET-style asynchronous receive
Inbound (hosted service) receive
JMS local transactions and .NET distributed transactions, with full rollback capability
Text messages, byte messages, map messages
Point-to-point messaging (queues) and publish/subscribe (topics)
JMS header properties
Vendor specific (proprietary) connection strings
Ability to set delivery delay on a message
The JMS message header property JMSDeliveryCount
- Write your application in any .NET language, including C#, VB, F#, C++, etc.
- Configure and run as a single process via the shared-memory channel, or in separate processes or on separate machines across a network via TCP/IP.
- Supports Microsoft’s Azure AppFabric API, allowing .NET client endpoints running in the cloud to consume and produce JMS messages from JMS servers on the ground.
- Based on the dependable and robust JNBridgePro Java and .NET interop technology.