We like diagnostic attachments!
Repro cases help us help you, however successful delivery of emailed attachments can be troublesome.
- Need to send an .exe? Place it inside a password protected ZIP file to get past the email filters. Don’t forget to tell us what password you used!
- Files too big? We can receive emails up to 50 Mb, your sending capacity may differ.
to coordinate delivery via DropBox or other upload options.
Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM Mountain
(UTC-7:00 standard, UTC-8:00 daylight)
Documentation, demos, sample code and more…
The Fine Print
- Upon issuing a new version of the Licensed Software, JNBridge will no longer:
a. Sell previous releases except to current Licensees;
b. Issue enhancements for previous releases.
- If a problem arises with a previous release, JNBridge may, at its sole discretion, either:
a. Recommend a workaround;
b. Issue a patch for the previous release;
c. Recommend the Licensee upgrade to the current release.
- The end-of-sale date for a given version is the day before the following version is issued. Subject to item 2, JNBridge will provide support for a given version for five years following the end-of-sale date. Support will only be provided to Licensees with current and valid support agreements.
- Notwithstanding any commitment above, JNBridge will no longer support the Licensed Software if any of the underlying technologies or other third party tools are no longer supported. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. Oracle no longer supports a specific version of Java
b. Microsoft no longer supports a specific version of the .NET Framework or of BizTalk Server
c. Use of the software with an application server unsupported by the vendor due to the vendor’s end-of-service-life policy
d. Use of the software with an third-party API unsupported by the vendor due to the vendor’s end-of-service-life policy